We all know how important is for the kids to stay active during summer. If your Kid is really interested in soccer and wants to staying active, we would like for you to sign him up to the TOCA Minis soccer program.
Staying active during the summer will ensure that all the your Kid received during the spring season, are not forgotten, plus he will end up the summer session, having learned new skills.
We will start Tuesday June 19th and go Until Thursday August 16th. Trainings will be Tuesday’s and Thursday’s from 6pm to 7-7:15pm
Cost and Payment Options:
Realizing that some of the kids will/might go on vacation for a few weeks, we have come up with 2 options.
1) Full Session (16 training sessions ): $250 per Kid
2) Half Session: (8 Training sessions) $150 per Kid
3) Individual weeks can be bought at $50.. A check will need to be mail for Individual weeks
4) Family Plan (2 or more siblings): 15% Discount of rates above (You will need to pay via check)
• Payment Options:
1) TOCA website by Paypal (preferred Method)
2) Check: Payable to TOCA JUNIORS FC and mailed to Fernado Cúneo, 10109 Sterling Terr, Rockville, MD, 20850
|****Please do not hand out payments to Coaches or Managers****
Registration: 2 easy steps
Location: Buck Branch Park (8704 Bells Mill Rd, Potomac, MD, 20854)
From I-495 take River Road west toward Potomac. Turn Right at traffic light onto Seven Locks Road, and Left at Traffic light onto Bells Mills.
What to Bring: Soccer Cleats, Shin-guards, Soccer Ball and Water-bottle.
***We know most of you or your kids will be on vacation sometime during the summer camp... If you can send me the dates you will missed, it will be very helpful so we have an idea of how many players will attend a specific week. If you do not know your vacation days, that is okay, just let me know later.
Kids will be divided depending on their age group and trained based on the US Youth Soccer program
Questions?!: Please do not hesitate to
contact us if you would like more information at firstname.lastname@example.org